1. Price of Robi Weekly Magazine
The first issue comes with a promo price of MYR 24.90 (incl. 6% GST).
Subsequent issues at MYR 74.90 (incl. 6% GST) each, excluding the list below (premium issues):
Issue 43 (CPU): MYR 137.00 (incl. 6% GST)
Issue 62 (Physical sensor): MYR 99.00 (incl. 6% GST)
Issue 63 (Physical sensor): MYR 99.00 (incl. 6% GST)
Issue 67 (Speech recognition board): MYR 137.00 (incl. 6% GST)
*Note: With effect from 1st January 2018, all magazines will no longer be subjected to 6% GST. Magazines will be classified as zero-rated goods.
2. How many issues are there in the Robi weekly publication?
There are a total of 70 issues and each issue comes with components to assemble Robi, part by part. Robi Magazine is a weekly publication (new issues will be available every week, until it reaches issue #70).
3. Where can we buy Robi?
Robi is made available via major chain bookstores like Borders, Kinokuniya, MPH, Popular & Times, selected convenience stores such as 7-Eleven & myNews as well as selected supermarkets like Cold Storage, Jaya Grocer, Jasons Food Hall and Mercato. You can also find Robi at selected specialty stores like Hamleys and RadioShack too. Moreover, if you wish to subscribe to Robi or make single purchase, you can also do so via www.pansingmag.com.my website to enjoy the special discount online deal.
Do look out for promotion deals on our website to enjoy more perks!
4. How do I make payment for Robi via pansingmag.com.my?
Select the Robi issue (of your choice) from our website and you can make payment immediately via our shopping cart.
5. How can I buy the complete Robi without the magazines?
We regret to inform you that Robi is not sold as a complete robot, but as a volume of magazine issues available in parts.
6. Where can I find assembly instructions?
Every issue comes with detailed pictorial instructions to assist you with your assembly. All you require is the free screwdriver that is provided in Issue 2. You may also visit the official Robi MY website for video instructions and pictorial instructions on Facebook so you can easily assemble your Robi.
7. What is Robi's battery life as well as its charging duration?
Robi is a complex system of motors and electronic components that is able to operate up to 30 minutes before the needs to be charged. Average time for a full charge is 90 minutes.
8. Is there any service provided for Robi to be assembled if I am not able to build it up myself?
We regret to inform you that we do not offer this kind of service. We encourage you to assemble Robi with our pictorial instructions in each issue and instruction videos on Facebook.
9. How many Robi magazine binders do I need to store my Robi magazine collection?
Every binder can hold up to 14 issues. Thus, we recommend a total of 5 binders for the 70 Robi issues.
10. Is the magazine binder eligible for the online discount?
As the binder is a separate merchandise from Robi weekly magazine, we do not offer the discount for binder purchases.
11. Is the charger of Robi available to purchase separately or does it come with the Robi magazine issues?
The charger of Robi will come with the Robi magazine issues. If you collect the coupons printed on every issue's box cover, there are two (2) attractive Robi freebies for you.
- Complete the coupon sheet with coupons 1–35 and get your personal Robi alarm clock!
- Complete the coupon sheet with coupons 36–60 and get the yellow seat docking station for your Robi!
12. Do I need to bear additional shipping costs?
We provide FREE shipping for all Robi Weekly Magazine subscribers for who subscribe or purchase a minimum of 10 copies; only to West Malaysia locations. Please note that delivery charges apply for *East Malaysia addresses. P.O.Box addresses will not be delivered to your doorstep and you would need to collect your goods from the Pos Laju centre (applies to both West and East Malaysia). For further enquiries, call us at: 03-5638 2208 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM – 5.45PM). For single purchases, customer will need to bear the shipping cost/delivery charge incurred unless otherwise stated.
13. When will Robi be delivered?
Robi Weekly Magazines are delivered to your doorstep by our courier agent, Pos Laju. If you are a subscriber, we would advice you on our *delivery schedule via email or phone call. We seek your understanding to expect a slight delay in delivery due to fulfilment, if there's any.
14. Am I eligible for a discount if I complete payment of all 70 issues up front?
Yes, you are eligible.
15. If I want to purchase an additional spare battery for Robi, can I do so?
Yes, you can. The battery component for Robi is sold on issue #42. All you need to do is to purchase an additional copy of the magazine and you will get your spare battery unit.
16. Can I set Robi as my TV remote controller?
You need to set the robot to “learn” the infrared signal of your particular TV brand during the assembly process – Robi simply captures the TV remote’s ON/OFF signal when the robot’s infrared circuit board is put into learning mode. Recommended for Japanese brands TV (Eg: Panasonic, Sony, Toshiba, Sharp etc). About 95% of TV in the market is compatible with Robi. The assembly guideline is listed on issue #68 and issue #69 of Robi Weekly Magazine.
17. If I missed out certain issues of Robi Weekly Magazine, can I still purchase the back dated issues?
Yes you can. Purchases can be made online via www.pansingmag.com.my and you can select the issues which you would like to purchase. Otherwise, you can always contact us at MagEnquiry@my.pansing.com or call us at 03-5638 2208 (Mon-Fri ; 9am - 5.45pm) to check the stock availability of the issue which you would like to purchase.
*Important information about Robi
1. DeAgostini Repairs Service Centre:
DeAgostini provides a service package for Robi Weekly Magazine readers that cover all components until 30 October 2022. To speak with DeAgostini Customer Service about technical issues, please call 03-7732-1918 (Mondays to Fridays, 9AM – 6PM).